10yr Relationship has ended.. need tips!

Archive

Post by Archive » June 26th, 2019, 7:56 pm

posted by alecjahn on Oct 18, 2009:

Shadowlayer said:

Woah, it has to be ASM? cant it be C++ or Java? that's hard to codeImageh:

Hey, I like Assembly.

But besides... the modern woman wants a man with Python.

Archive

posted by K-Panggg on Oct 23, 2009:

Anyways, who's interested about knowing what our dear friend Twimfy is up to in his amorous pentacle?

I am

Archive

posted by Twimfy on Oct 23, 2009:

Even more relationship like now but she's still leaving the country :-(

Going to Ireland with her for four days a week sunday, should be interesting to get it out of the house and away from this godforsaken town, see how it fares in the real world.

I'm finding it more and more difficult by the day seeing as we're not actually together she's still free to do what she wants with whoever. I'm not saying she will but she gets a lot of attention from other guys and she's very aware of it.

I think I'm in deep enough to the point now where she knows how much damage it would cause if she got with someone else but alcohol flows far too freely around these parts so there's always the risk.

I know I should just get out now and call it a day, she is a nightmare to handle but then totally worth it at the same time if that makes sense.

Whatever happens i'm gonna get my fingers burnt but I knew that from the start so bring on the fun/tears/anger!

My most powerful weapon in all of this is not admitting any of this to her. The 'I don't really give a shit' attitude is what keeps her guessing and coming back I guess.