WTB: PS3 and Saturn Parts

Archive

WTB: PS3 and Saturn Parts

Post by Archive » June 27th, 2019, 10:25 pm

posted by RaZiel on Aug 20, 2011:

So I need the power wire for my PS3 the old 60gb model, not the flat cable but the three grey and one black wire as mine got busted when UPS damaged my PS3 I have been working on for weeks to repair. Well it is running but my previously working drive isn't even detected in the XMB so I want to replace that and go from there.

Now my Sega Saturn arrived today and the little clear plastic thing that extends up from the LED light got melted somehow and doesn't allow for the case to completely close so I was hoping someone might have a spare part? That and the power button itself as it looks as if some idiot laid a cigarette over that spot and burnt the two. The case is in ok shape good enough for my needs and my chip install works, I actually had to use the signal wire this time really weird as I have done no less than 50 Saturns and never have I have the connect the signal wire to leg 14 so I thought I had a bad chip and just went and gave it a go and bam back in business.

Anyhow anyone with either of these please help me outas they stand out like a sore thumb and I miss my bluray drive, it is being detected as I went to QA so I could downgrade from 3.55.2 to 3.41.3 as it has far better discless support for all my games but it still is not 100% so I would love to get this back and working properly. Thanks to all those who look and even if you just point me to where I can get this stuff would be a god send.