1:1 NTSC SNES Console Clone / Replica!

Archive

Post by Archive » June 26th, 2019, 7:55 pm

posted by Dosno on Jan 4, 2017:

rso said:

^ this. Applying your very own logic, you did not pay us (or at least me, can't really speak for the others I guess) anything to help (or "give you a show"), so that's exactly what you'll be getting. There We Are Then.

This is not some kind of free art gallery, you are forgetting that people dont just view these images. They save them and keep them for themselves, I am not here to provide free photos of something that has the potential to be special until I know more about it first.

Archive

posted by Kuririn84 on Jan 4, 2017:

This forum is about sharing information on obscure items and discovering new things.

Previous posters are just trying to help you discover if it had RGB out or not by following traces. They're trying to HELP, not run off with all the magical secrets of this clone of a system we already know practically everything about.

You're acting like you just discovered the holy graal and we should all bow at your feet and beg for board shots. Get real.

$5 shipped

Archive

Kuririn84 said:

This forum is about sharing information on obscure items and discovering new things.

You're acting like you just discovered the holy graal and we should all bow at your feet and beg for board shots. Get real.

$5 shipped

I am not going to let Joe Bloggs take and use my photos to pretend they have said system. People are only asking for these extra photos to benefit themselves, to get piece of mind that my system might not have this RGB function. So whilst people dont know this as a fact (including me) I will let people either help me based on what they see already or they can look at one of the other old threads on someone elses inferior SNES clone.

Archive

posted by Nice. on Jan 4, 2017:

If you don't want to share any information/pictures, then also don't ask for help. I doubt Joe Bloggs will steal these pics to pretends it is his, and even if he does you are still the one who can prove he owns it, Joe Bloggs can't. Of course it is up to you, but people here are trying to help you. Thanks for sharing, but it's also not some holy grail. If you ask people for help you can't say "this is what you get, deal with it or f* off", because you are the one wanting help.

Archive

Nice. said:

If you don't want to share any information/pictures, then also don't ask for help. I doubt Joe Bloggs will steal these pics to pretends it is his, and even if he does you are still the one who can prove he owns it, Joe Bloggs can't. Of course it is up to you, but people here are trying to help you. Thanks for sharing, but it's also not some holy grail. If you ask people for help you can't say "this is what you get, deal with it or f* off", because you are the one wanting help.

I am not asking for help, I was asking for some more information. Surely someone can tell me something constructive from looking at the chips on the board. All of a sudden I am the bad guy for not showing 1 extra photo? Must be 50% of under 21's on this site. Shame

Archive

posted by Nice. on Jan 4, 2017:

Judging people based on their age, that's very mature of you.

I'm not saying you are a bad guy, I'm just saying you shouldn't ask for information and then when people try to help you act like you have a superior console and think people will just steal your pictures/want a free show.

Anyway thanks for sharing, I still hope you can find out more about it.

Archive

posted by sumone on Jan 4, 2017:

Dosno said:

Whats interesting about this one is that the heat sink inside looks very unique, I have not seen a heat sink like that before.

Theres nothing special about this heatsink at all ....... its simply a chop of a bigger heatpipe, recycled from whatever other application or old trash they found. You can see traces of shitty metal cut work and the holes, likely for some screws to hold it. Heatpipes like this you can find in lots of old Amps, Industry Machines and whatever.

And as got said many times already, its simply a generic clone, no more or less - worth a handful of bucks, no more ..... .

Plus, if you would have followed this forum already for a while, you should have appreciated the help, not going paranoid oversomeone stealing some pics of a clone :O. Maybe stop bitching at people here for a hour and have a look at all the information and pictures of REALLY rare things, people post here everyday - for free, for the community! its about sharing knowledge and especially document it, not retarded hoarder mentalities.

Archive

posted by Kuririn84 on Jan 4, 2017:

Dosno said:

I am not asking for help, I was asking for some more information. Surely someone can tell me something constructive from looking at the chips on the board. All of a sudden I am the bad guy for not showing 1 extra photo? Must be 50% of under 21's on this site. Shame

Asking for information is asking for help...

Previous members were trying to provide you with information on whether or not it would have RGB out, the easiest way to do that is by following traces on the bottom of the board. To provide comprehensive and factual information, a request for complete board shots is
nothing unusual. You found a clone snes, the most it can do more than a real one is provide some different region settings.

Again, it's your system and showing more pictures is up to you. But being rude to people taking their time to try to provide you with more information and acting like you found something out of this world is ridiculous.

Archive

Nice. said:

Judging people based on their age, that's very mature of you.

I'm not saying you are a bad guy, I'm just saying you shouldn't ask for information and then when people try to help you act like you have a superior console and think people will just steal your pictures/want a free show.

Anyway thanks for sharing, I still hope you can find out more about it.

You only need to spend a day on here to see that the majority on this site are kids, who think they know what they are talking about but actually know nothing. I am 24 now, I once acted the same way too.

Archive

sumone said:

Theres nothing special about this heatsink at all ....... its simply a chop of a bigger heatpipe, recycled from whatever other application or old trash they found. You can see traces of shitty metal cut work and the holes, likely for some screws to hold it. Heatpipes like this you can find in lots of old Amps, Industry Machines and whatever.

And as got said many times already, its simply a generic clone, no more or less - worth a handful of bucks, no more ..... .

Plus, if you would have followed this forum already for a while, you should have appreciated the help, not going paranoid oversomeone stealing some pics of a clone :O. Maybe stop bitching at people here for a hour and have a look at all the information and pictures of REALLY rare things, people post here everyday - for free, for the community! its about sharing knowledge and especially document it, not retarded hoarder mentalities.

if you can find this very same heat sink like you claim is possible, please by all means show me a clear photo and I will eat several hats. The metal appears to be unusual because there is no signs of rust or corrosion on it. Until a photo is discovered of the very same heat sink, it remains one of the mysteries about this system. To you it might be worthless but that is just your own opinion. Opinions are not facts, I take them in and let them go..