1:1 NTSC SNES Console Clone / Replica!

Archive

Post by Archive » June 26th, 2019, 7:55 pm

posted by Digmac on Jan 4, 2017:

Dosno said:

UPDATE #1:

I have been contacted via personal PM, by someone who claims to know what metal the heatsink is made from; Quiltinium.

To also quote what I was told: "The Quiltineum is now dead, no longer even possessing artificial life."

Possibly explaining why this system was sold to me as spares/repairs?

As good (or bad) as this might be, it still does not explain why the motherboard is branded "S4" and why this system has its own unique serial number.

I have submitted the serial number on this site https://superfamicom.org/console-serial-database and I am waiting for a response as we speak.

Will keep you guys posted!

Are you kidding me? Are you really this gullible man? Someone told you absolute nonsence and was trolling you. The heatsink isnt made from "Quiltineum" and that alloy DOESN'T EVEN EXIST!! It's not special!! You have a $5-$10 CLONE system, there isn't anything about it that sets it apart from anything, the serial number is fake, the motherboard is fake, the plastics are fake, the heatsink isn't what you think it is. You really think ALIENS were in your heatsink? Wow, nice one. You're so gullible about this that you're a peice of cake to troll all day long.

What the users have said in the confines of this thread however, is true. There is no reason to keep persuing this console. You got duped and had if you thought this was real buying it. You are unwilling to listen to any of us and have a horrible, stubborn attitude that we don't have to deal with here. Again, it's not special in any way, everything is fake. That serial number doesn't belong in any database because it's 100% BS. You need to listen to us in this thread, ignore the "Quiltineum" BS, and move on. You've come to a haven of gaming knowledge and you're too stubborn to see it. This thread should just get locked and you should give up on this console. Waste of time.

Archive

posted by Dosno on Jan 4, 2017:

Digmac said:

Are you kidding me? Are you really this gullible man? Someone told you absolute nonsence and was trolling you. The heatsink isnt made from "Quiltineum" and that alloy DOESN'T EVEN EXIST!! It's not special!! You have a $5-$10 CLONE system, there isn't anything about it that sets it apart from anything, the serial number is fake, the motherboard is fake, the plastics are fake, the heatsink isn't what you think it is. You really think ALIENS were in your heatsink? Wow, nice one. You're so gullible about this that you're a peice of cake to troll all day long.

What the users have said in the confines of this thread however, is true. There is no reason to keep persuing this console. You got duped and had if you thought this was real buying it. You are unwilling to listen to any of us and have a horrible, stubborn attitude that we don't have to deal with here. Again, it's not special in any way, everything is fake. That serial number doesn't belong in any database because it's 100% BS. You need to listen to us in this thread, ignore the "Quiltineum" BS, and move on. You've come to a haven of gaming knowledge and you're too stubborn to see it. This thread should just get locked and you should give up on this console. Waste of time.

What has Quiltinium got to do with aliens exactly? So according to you, if anybody does not think along the same lines as you then they are just plain wrong? I dont think so!
Please prove to me that the serial number is fake, show me another system that has the same code and I will apologise but until then, its special, deal with it.
I am not going anywhere, I have done nothing wrong. The only person who needs to leave this thread is you, trying your damnest to debunk and flunk my system. I just saw a thread in the "rare" section of someone pretending they had an "unknown xbox" so I suggest you fly over to it and tell him off instead.
I am not stubborn, I just do not believe in giving up. You should try it sometime.
The only person you are trying to fool here is yourself.

Archive

posted by GoodTofuFriday on Jan 4, 2017:

Youve got an extremely early clone. Early clones had more personality so that they wouldnt get caught, such as custom serial number.
The snes jr clones came out at the end of thesnes life cycle and were dirt cheap, so no one cared or looked for things like a serial number.

If you know anything about electronics youd know that the pictures you provided only tell half the story. The bottom of the board tells the other half. You dont want to show it, so no one can provide you more info because we are missing half the story.

Its value is not monatary. Its interesting because its a hardware level clone. This means they duplicated what the snes had in it. Later on clones started using single chip that would clone all the snes functions. So what you have is just a really nice clone.

But at the end of the day, its a clone.

Archive

posted by voultar on Jan 4, 2017:

There were several derivatives of this that were most prominently found in Brazil. Some used the Super Famicom form factor. And more uncommonly, the USA counterpart.

Archive

GoodTofuFriday said:

Youve got an extremely early clone. Early clones had more personality so that they wouldnt get caught, such as custom serial number.
The snes jr clones came out at the end of thesnes life cycle and were dirt cheap, so no one cared or looked for things like a serial number.

If you know anything about electronics youd know that the pictures you provided only tell half the story. The bottom of the board tells the other half. You dont want to show it, so no one can provide you more info because we are missing half the story.

Its value is not monatary. Its interesting because its a hardware level clone. This means they duplicated what the snes had in it. Later on clones started using single chip that would clone all the snes functions. So what you have is just a really nice clone.

But at the end of the day, its a clone.

Thank you very much for such an honest, sincere and professional explanation. I highly appreciate it and one day I will show a photo of the (bottom) board in detail, but only to those who want or need to see it.

Archive

voultar said:

There were several derivatives of this that were most prominently found in Brazil. Some used the Super Famicom form factor. And more uncommonly, the USA counterpart.

I really do appreciate your information, full of constructive help that I never knew before posting this! Thank you

Archive

posted by MonkeyBoyJoey on Jan 4, 2017:

Jesus Christ.... I hope this thread gets locked and this user banned. This is insane and reminds of... Phillip..... nah he can't be him. He isn't mentioning the Atari 2700 prototype he doesn't own Image

Judging by the fact that you refuse to show anymore pictures and you even claim to show the "seller's" photos shows me that you aren't telling the whole truth and you, like Phillip, are hiding something (in his case, it was the fact he didn't own an Atari 2700). This isn't a holy grail like a Nintendo Play Station. It's just a clone system.

Also I don't think you should insult our members on here. We have people like TriMesh who actually helped develop the original Sony PlayStation and people like Unseen who have developed breakthrough mods like HDMI on the GC by tapping into the digital AV signals. We also have members on here with real one-of-a-kind stuff. This forum is probably the best online for anything gaming tech. You should learn to respect others. It is obvious you do not. That is what is wrong with this world nowadays.

As others have said, this is just a typical hardware clone console. You haven't seen any others because you don't know where to look. In addition you are quite gullible as my friend Digmac has said. That alloy doesn't exist. I'm pretty sure heat sinks are made of some steel alloy. You would probably believe that Nintendium is a real alloy Nintendo uses to prevent massive damage to the console with average wear and tear.

One more thing, RGB (not to be confused with YPbPr component video which uses RGB color coded jacks) provides the best picture possible out of the console. It can be used on all SNES 1 units provided you have the correct cable. 1CHIP units just have the best RGB output of these early models. The SNES Mini has the best RGB output of the SNES consoles once modded. To use it requires correctly wired cables and a display or upscaler that accepts RGBS (Red, Green, Blue, C-Sync) signals. If this clone lacks that, it isn't worth much just like many other clones IMHO.

Also no double posting. Use the edit button to add more text to your last post. Please follow our rules or risk being banned:http://assemblergames.com/l/threads/rules-as-of-2016.7890/

Archive

MonkeyBoyJoey said:

Jesus Christ.... I hope this thread gets locked and this user banned. This is insane and reminds of... Phillip..... nah he can't be him. He isn't mentioning the Atari 2700 prototype he doesn't own Image

Judging by the fact that you refuse to show anymore pictures and you even claim to show the "seller's" photos shows me that you aren't telling the whole truth and you, like Phillip, are hiding something (in his case, it was the fact he didn't own an Atari 2700). This isn't a holy grail like a Nintendo Play Station. It's just a clone system.

Also I don't think you should insult our members on here. We have people like TriMesh who actually helped develop the original Sony PlayStation and people like Unseen who have developed breakthrough mods like HDMI on the GC by tapping into the digital AV signals. We also have members on here with real one-of-a-kind stuff. This forum is probably the best online for anything gaming tech. You should learn to respect others. It is obvious you do not. That is what is wrong with this world nowadays.

As others have said, this is just a typical hardware clone console. You haven't seen any others because you don't know where to look. In addition you are quite gullible as my friend Digmac has said. That alloy doesn't exist. I'm pretty sure heat sinks are made of some steel alloy. You would probably believe that Nintendium is a real alloy Nintendo uses to prevent massive damage to the console with average wear and tear.

One more thing, RGB (not to be confused with YPbPr component video which uses RGB color coded jacks) provides the best picture possible out of the console. It can used on all SNES 1 units. 1CHIP units just have the best RGB output of these early models. The SNES Mini has the best RGB output of the SNES consoles once modded. To use it requires correctly wired cables and a display or upscaler that accepts RGBS (Red, Green, Blue, C-Sync) signals. If this clone lacks that, it isn't worth much just like many other clones IMHO.

Also no double posting. Use the edit button to add more text to your last post. Please follow our rules or risk being banned:http://assemblergames.com/l/threads/rules-as-of-2016.7890/

Ask user "Ronnie" on here, I sent him 2 photos of the exact same system in personal messages to prove that I am the new owner of this system. Which by the way now looks in near-mint condition after I gave it a good clean.

Ronnie has also posted on this thread on page 1, so I am not making it up.

As for respect, respect has to be earned first.

I have seen all the other NTSC SNES clones on this site and they are not exactly the same as mine (though they are similar) I have done my homework prior to making this thread.

I can prove that Quiltinium is a real alloy, but can you prove my serial number is fake? (or "nothing special"?)

Do not tell me about being banned or locked, its not my loss if that happens..

Now please leave me alone, I only want to engage in others on here who have some kind of IQ

Archive

MonkeyBoyJoey said:

One more thing, RGB (not to be confused with YPbPr component video which uses RGB color coded jacks) provides the best picture possible out of the console. It can be used on all SNES 1 units provided you have the correct cable. 1CHIP units just have the best RGB output of these early models. The SNES Mini has the best RGB output of the SNES consoles once modded. To use it requires correctly wired cables and a display or upscaler that accepts RGBS (Red, Green, Blue, C-Sync) signals. If this clone lacks that, it isn't worth much just like many other clones IMHO.

Here is the photo of (some) of our chat, I rest my case.
Sorry but I have reported your comment, I do not accept threats from anybody.

Attached Files:

DSC06319.JPG

File size: 932.8 KB

Views: 189

Archive

posted by Borman on Jan 4, 2017:

This thread has outlived whatever purpose it had.