Post by Archive » June 26th, 2019, 7:55 pm

posted by Borman on Jan 4, 2017:

Just so it's documented.

Archive

1:1 NTSC SNES Console Clone / Replica!

posted by Yakumo on Jan 5, 2017:

Dosno said:

I posted 7 photos of this console, showing the outside and the inside. I think that is more than enough. I paid 50 Bucks for this and I am not going to give anybody a free show. 1 day in the future, I might post some brand new images. Watch this space..

Dude, I don't want to say this but you're being here rather silly. People here know an awful lot (yes, there are a few dicks as well). Showing a good photo of the bottom of the board will allow others to give you more information. This is what you originally posted here for, right?

I also dont understand why you paying $50 for it is any reason not to show a picture. What do you expect us to do from it? Make another clone? We only want to help but in order to help we need information.

If you don't want to take any more pictures, that's fine but please be clear rather than coming out with this "I paid 50 dollars, why should I offer pictures for free" rubbish. That's NOT what this forum is about.

Thanks

Borman said:

Just so it's documented.

Oh man, just read this. What an arse hole that guy is. What's his problem?

Archive

1:1 NTSC SNES Console Clone / Replica!

posted by karsten on Jan 5, 2017:

ahahahahahahah This is already the thread of the year and it's the 5th of January! Image