10 Cloverfield Lane

Archive

10 Cloverfield Lane

Post by Archive » June 26th, 2019, 7:55 pm

posted by MrMario2011 on Jul 11, 2016:

I saw this a few weeks ago with a friend. We both saw Cloverfield the first night it premiered and loved it so we were pretty stoked to watch 10 Cloverfield Lane together after all these years.

Our opinion was the same: Nothing happened... But for some reason it was great!

Really the overarching theme of the film we both got from it was that it definitely confirmed that the events of the first film happened, and that was about it. The intensity of the characters, the questions you ask, the situation they're all put in which makes you rack your brain trying to figure out what was going on... The delivery on this film was excellent. I've never felt like this with a film though because as I said, I liked it! I thought it was great, but really nothing happened which was worth mentioning, aside from what I said earlier in which they confirmed that the events of Cloverfield happened.

Not sure if anyone else felt this, but we got so sucked into the film that we lost track of time. At one point we checked the time and saw that we were about 45 minutes into the film. Both of us were shocked as we felt like only 15 minutes had passed.

Archive

10 Cloverfield Lane

Post by Archive » June 26th, 2019, 7:55 pm

posted by MBMM on Jul 14, 2016:

Glad to see people are still seeing it. With how much money it made back from its tighter budget, I'm sure another one is in the works. I'll be there day one to check it out.