10 year old girl gave birth !

Archive

Post by Archive » June 26th, 2019, 7:55 pm

posted by GodofHardcore on Oct 4, 2007:

There's that saying "I may not agree with what you have to say but I'll fight to the death for your right to say it"

However I'll add........unless what you say makes me me question your sanity.

Archive

posted by Hawanja on Oct 4, 2007:

Police abusing power. Cops in the US have a ton of discretionary power. You can get caught with weed and quite often they just make you throw it out. I was arrested once for "disregard of a police offer's lawful order" (I couldn't hear him). It's a class C misdemeanor, which basically means it's a traffic ticket. When I asked "can you really arrest me for that"?. "Officer's discretion" I was told.

Have to agree with Gajin on this one, cops in the US make decisions for a living. Sodomy laws are usually arcane leftovers from the 18th century, and the only reason someone would be busted under one is for political reasons.

As for the statutory rape thing, well when I was 18 I had a 16 year old girl friend, I don't think there was anything wrong with that. These rape cases between kids are rediculous - they're usualy becasue the girl's parents caught the two kids together and are persecuting the boy just becasue they can. There's no other reason except they want to get back at thier daughter, and the boy pays for it. It's bullshit, no one really thinks the sex is not consentual. These laws are desgined to keep someone a lot older from exploiting a young kid, like someone in thier twenties from taking advantage of little girls, not someone who is 18 from dating a 17 year old.

Speaking of that particular case, of the 18 year old kid getting ten years for oral from his 17 year old girl friend, I hope he gets off the hook. One of the mistakes we tend to make is to identify a movement with it's representatives (i.e. Al Sharpton.) While it's true that Sharpton tends to be a media whore, popping his head up wherever he can get the most exposure, in this particular case I think he's doing the right thing. A year difference in age should not condemn this poor kid to prision, and only a sick society would enforce something like this.

Guess the lesson is, don't play around with little girls.

Archive

posted by Parris on Oct 4, 2007:

GodofHardcore said:

There's that saying "I may not agree with what you have to say but I'll fight to the death for your right to say it"

However I'll add........unless what you say makes me me question your sanity.

Exactly, what's the point of "freedom of speech" when it isn't upheld lol

Archive

posted by WolverineDK on Oct 4, 2007:

GodofHardcore said:

As somebody who's been wrongfully diagnosed wtih Aspergers (all my signs of it point closer to Anxiety and depressive disorders than AS) Becuase of my two Autistic Siblings (had they been normal I most cirtanly would've gotten a more accurate diagnoses of Anxiety or Depression.) I can say ALOT of people with AS are pompus know it all jackasses. Alot of them are very Millitant on letting others know they have it and are not open to the possibility of others diagnosed with it having something else. There's also the inability to recognize emotion and difficulty identifying with people. Neither of which suit me in the least. I thrive on the emotions of others and always go out of my way to connect with people on a personal level. So I'm completly lost as to where they got it from other than my brother and sister and a few minor qwirks I have like pacing in deep thoughts and my tendancy to repeat my self often. Neither of which scream AUTISM to me.

GodOfHardcore: whether I am wrongfully being daignosed too with AS. Then it is in me a fuckedup description about the whole ass thing. Since I have a sense of humor, I can show emotions. And alot of other stuff, but AS , ADD and ADHD has become so damn popular now adays. That "normal" disturbed kids has been diagnosed with it, and that is what makes me angry too. Because none of them are what I would call real "diagnosed" people. They are just fuckedup shitheads. And inbred sons of bitches too. So the thing about not showing emotion or not is not true. or for that matter, we don´t have humour. Or we don´t understand irony (I could go fucking on man). Well, yes I have hard times with irony, but I get most of it. But sometimes I don´t give a shit about irony, and other times I do. But anyway back to our little AS happening, AS is being perfectly normal with a tiny bit of autism, and that is it. All that factual shit about we don´t have humour, and all that kind of crap, are lies that lives on, also on the internet and it makes me sick. A female friend I have has AS too, and she would protest against most of the fuckedup wiki article which again is based on facts of very fucking old times, from psychiatrists who knew shit for bricks.

Check this old thread out please,
http://www.assemblergames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5430

GodOfHardcore I like you. So whether you have AS or not, then be cool man.

And having photographic memory is a bitch at times mate. And I thrive on other peoples emotion too, and I love social happenings, I don´t know anything better. And I love to help other people. And GodOfHardcore, I do believe you have AS. Since on the internet , then old knowledge about AS are "facts" when in reality, then they are lies. Talk to me, any time about this and that. And you will understand , that the picture of AS is completely wrong. And PM me , if you have questions, which you don´t want to be answered here in this thread. Peace man, and stay cool.

Archive

posted by GodofHardcore on Oct 4, 2007:

I don't mind being open about my personal problems. So here goes.

I'm about 99% sure what I have is an Anxiety Disorder.

Some of my best friends have ADHD and have more autistic tendanceies than I do. and They DO have ADHD not wrongfully diagnosed.

From what I understand about AS it just sounds like a completely Made up and fabrecated disorder to spike autism diagnososes. Especally in my case when it's quite obvious I have an Anxiety Disorder that's been mistaken for something else. I've been diagnosed with ADD as well among other things
I've never been branded the same thing twice SO either there's nothing wrong with me and I've been conditioned to think there is OR I developed something over time because of these false diagnoses.

Remember I live in the US where whatever the IT thing to be diagnosed with is what's diagnosed weither that's what you have or not.

I also have a friend with GAD (gernalized anxiety disorder) and he and I are like behavioral twins....I just have a bit more of a personality than he does.

I'll PM you all my signs and see what you think.

Archive

posted by Barc0de on Oct 4, 2007:

love is in the air

Archive

posted by graciano1337 on Oct 4, 2007:

Barc0de said:

love is in the air

pub:

Archive

posted by GaijinPunch on Oct 5, 2007:

In which case, fine. There are a plethora of comments posted on a daily basis on here that irk my sensibilities, but I tend to give those comments either a wide berth or the person who posted it the benefit of the doubt.

If I can be remotely lumped into the group that's taking the brunt of the comment, I tend to strike. Human nature, I would say.

Archive

posted by Mr. Casual on Oct 5, 2007:

I'm not trying to be a douchebag or anything, but I've heard people sat that Aspergers syndrome was a "made-up" disease to excuse people for being nerdy and antisocial.

Archive

posted by GaijinPunch on Oct 5, 2007:

Aspergers syndrome was a "made-up" disease to excuse people for being nerdy and antisocial.

I had a football coach that said, "A.D.D... none of these coulds would have it if their parents would take a board to their butt..."