10 year old girl gave birth !

Archive

Post by Archive » June 26th, 2019, 7:55 pm

posted by Mr. Casual on Oct 5, 2007:

I know some coaches like that, too. My chemistry teacher said little kids didn't need Ritalin, because they're just kids being kids. I agree to that.

Of course there are special cases, but I imagine a spanking or two wouldn't hurt.

Archive

posted by GodofHardcore on Oct 5, 2007:

Mr. Casual said:

I'm not trying to be a douchebag or anything, but I've heard people sat that Aspergers syndrome was a "made-up" disease to excuse people for being nerdy and antisocial.

It's sorta true but when you see a rare person that does have it you're like Oh shit that's so this made up disease.

Followed up later by wow this person with Aspergers is a such a fucking douche.

I Volunteered at an autism camp a few summers ago and bonded with this girl who had it. She was a chatter box never shut up had an overly essentric voice and uh.....was very attracted to me. Fast Forward a few months she meets my friend tim and falls in love with him......next thing I know she wants to have sex with him and is border line stalking him.......

She def had it.

There is this guy on Yahoo Answers that has it. Go and ask any question about it and he'll answer in a very canned pre programed way.

There is also a girl I used to be on speaking terms who worked with a kid with Aspergers and she said he was an emotionless Shell.

and this girl has it as well
http://www.youtube.com/user/bikiniartist

So there are a few examples I came across trying to disprove that I have Asshole Syndrome.

I'm not saying everyone with Aspergers is an Asshole but most of the ones I've encountered are.

Archive

posted by GaijinPunch on Oct 5, 2007:

I'm not saying everyone with Aspergers is an Asshole but most of the ones I've encountered are.

Guess that means most people on the internet have it.

hehe

Archive

posted by Parris on Oct 5, 2007:

GaijinPunch said:

If I can be remotely lumped into the group that's taking the brunt of the comment, I tend to strike. Human nature, I would say

GaijinPunch said:

Guess that means most people on the internet have it. hehe

GP, bravo! See, we are all guilty of sweeping statements - they are not personal attacks, just throw away comments.

You & me both buddy. ;-)

Archive

posted by GaijinPunch on Oct 5, 2007:

I put a laugh by mine, saying it was an entire joke. Obviously I don't think most people on the internet are assholes...this is where I live 90% of my life, when I'm not out buying food and getting only the survivable level of sunlight.

Archive

posted by Parris on Oct 5, 2007:

GaijinPunch said:

I put a laugh by mine, saying it was an entire joke. Obviously I don't think most people on the internet are assholes...this is where I live 90% of my life, when I'm not out buying food and getting only the survivable level of sunlight.

LOL !

Archive

posted by GodofHardcore on Oct 5, 2007:

Let me clear up what I mean.

People with AS come off as Know it alls and also give off the "I'm better than you" vibe. There's a cirtian Smugness in everything they say.

Again they aren't all like that just the ones I've met.

I have a theory that the largest consentration of people with Emotional/Psycological problems........tend to be Gamers and anime fans.

It would make for a good thesis if I do go back to school and Major in Psycology.

Archive

posted by Taucias on Oct 5, 2007:

Geeks tend to have emotional/psychological issues? Say it ain't true! :lol:

Archive

posted by Barc0de on Oct 5, 2007:

I don't see why a geek has to be plagued with social exclusion etc.

I consider myself a geek but most people only notice this if they come to my room and see the equipment.

Archive

posted by WolverineDK on Oct 5, 2007:

GodofHardcore said:

Let me clear up what I mean.

People with AS come off as Know it alls and also give off the "I'm better than you" vibe. There's a cirtian Smugness in everything they say.

Again they aren't all like that just the ones I've met.

I have a theory that the largest consentration of people with Emotional/Psycological problems........tend to be Gamers and anime fans.

It would make for a good thesis if I do go back to school and Major in Psycology.

GoH: Sometimes they ARE better than thou. Because they know it, and also prooves it by either having a better spelling than you. Or a better pronunciation, or something. But since you are a native English speaker, then it isn´t me who you would hate on that account. But let me tell you a little story, have you ever heard of The Jantelaw ?
Don't think that you are special.
Don't think that you are of the same standing as us.
Don't think that you are smarter than us.
Don't fancy yourself as being better than us.
Don't think that you know more than us.
Don't think that you are more important than us.
Don't think that you are good at anything.
Don't laugh at us.
Don't think that anyone cares about you.
Don't think that you can teach us anything.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jante_Law

http://www.google.com/search?hl=da&q=The+Jantelaw&btnG=Google-s%C3%B8gning&meta=

it is a universal law. Which I have been hit me with so many damn times, so I use the anti version of the "law". But anyway back to the real story, I am pretty damn good in Danish, if I may say it myself . But once I experienced a woman, saying this "you think you know everything better in this subject than me". And the subject was Danish in a Danish lesson. Where we were talking, and for once I became arrogant, since I was better than her, in Danish. But I wasn´t arrogant, or had an "I know better" attitude at all. Even though I know what attitude that is. But remember this, I only became arrogant. Because she provoked me, not because I am an arrogant man. But arseholes are arseholes, whether they have AS or not.

Barc0de said:

I don't see why a geek has to be plagued with social exclusion etc.

I consider myself a geek but most people only notice this if they come to my room and see the equipment.

Amen, since why shouldn´t geeks be social. And well I do have a life outside the confinements of the internet. So what ever somebody says about nerds, then they are not the old image of a man who reads books and who has big glasses, or he is programming on his PC. Even though I have met the stereotype.