10yr Relationship has ended.. need tips!

Archive

Post by Archive » June 26th, 2019, 7:56 pm

posted by wan5 on Sep 2, 2009:

hey fellas...

Its been a roung couple of days for me... yesterday i found out my girlfriend of 10 years this month has been cheating on me with a work coluege, needless to say my temper got the better of me and i ended up giving the guy a beating at work.

Tomorow i get to find out if i still have a job, but seeing as my now ex girlfriend and the guy she has hooked up with both work at the same place im not sure if i could handle it or even if it would be healthy for me to even be in that close proximity to them both.

On the 17th of this month my rent is due.. i have just moved into a new apartment and this is my first due date. On my wages alone i can barley cover the rent and bills and thats if i somehow solve the problem of humans requiring food to live.

On top of this, its all happening in a foreign country so i cant even fall back on my folks right now!

So to sum up, in the last 24 hours, i have lost my GF of 10 years, possibly my job and most definatly the roof over my head.

Any tips, advice, pointers etc etc are more than welcome, as im not really in a place of rational thought right now.

Archive

posted by Barc0de on Sep 2, 2009:

amazing how much trouble your dick can get you in. get over it, be a man, have many women =)

Archive

posted by Parris on Sep 2, 2009:

Why does this posting seem like you are going to provide us with bank details (possibly Western Union) and expect to offer us 150% return for our generosity?

Seriously though, you never lose your temper and beat up the other guy. Keep your dignity and say "You are welcome to her, I was fed up with her constant nagging anyway and besides I think I caught something off her, you should get yourself checked out too as I guess you are next!"

You'd have kept your cool, your roof, your job and found someone nicer along the way.

Archive

posted by ServiceGames on Sep 2, 2009:

When everything seems to be hitting the fan at one time it is always a knee jerk reaction to lose your composure and fold. Stop worrying about every little detail all at the same time and prioritize your issues. Take them one at a time and work through them in a calm and collected manner. I realize that none of that is easy, just do your best at it and the results of your current situation will be far better than they could be.

-ServiceGames-

Archive

posted by wan5 on Sep 2, 2009:

thanks for the kind words guys.. i guess i should just man up but its a lot easier said than done...

I went back to work today to see what was happening and i got suspended while they investigate it, not that there is much to investigate i never denied hitting the guy. On the bright side.. i get paid while suspended!

Im meeting with my ex today for lunch and to talk, i think she wants to come home although id be happier she was here than with another guy, im not made up on this.

Oh well, lifes a bitch, then you marry one!

Archive

posted by Blai on Sep 2, 2009:

wan5 said:

Good one hahaha.

Don't let her come with you. You'll be better without her now you know she has cheated on you. You will get to know other women!

Archive

posted by Barc0de on Sep 2, 2009:

if a mistake takes place more than once it has a tendency to end up as a bad habit. Steer clear of her, I m sure you can find other people who are more honest and as much fun, if not more. Think about it, she's not much of a safe bet anyway, considering how she made you feel. You're best moving on mate.

Archive

posted by WolverineDK on Sep 2, 2009:

wan5 said:

That is a classic. Are you sure , that you are not Danish ? cause I have heard that sentence from quite a few Danes over the years. But anyway man up, and keep your cool. You will find another and probably even sweeter woman .

Archive

posted by graphique on Sep 2, 2009:

wan5 said:

Im meeting with my ex today for lunch and to talk

What on earth could you possibly have to talk about with her? She's already demonstrated that she has no respect for you whatsoever. That's not something you can talk your way out of.

Archive

posted by rod_wod on Sep 4, 2009:

Wow 10 yrs of your life wasted in a dead end boring relationship.
my tip is get drunk and then get a hooker fast :thumbsup:
look at it this way your free now.