10yr Relationship has ended.. need tips!

Archive

Post by Archive » June 26th, 2019, 7:56 pm

posted by Parris on Oct 5, 2009:

Message to Wan5, did you actually want your thread back or are you perfectly happy to allow us to continue to ride over the top of it?

Twimfy, she is indeed attractive, but WAAAAYYYY too young for me to pass any comments without it feeling very wrong. So, in a kind of older brother way, I suggest you just enjoy the experience.

Archive

posted by graciano1337 on Oct 6, 2009:

GaijinPunch said:

I endorse this shag -- whatever it may stand for.

There you go Tim! What else do you need?? I know people that would KILL for GP's endorsement! :lol:

Archive

posted by GaijinPunch on Oct 6, 2009:

Of course, you both enjoy the sex, WHO DOESN'T?

Oh, I could give you a list...

Archive

posted by Vosse on Oct 6, 2009:

K-Panggg said:

Ok, she's pretty.

And in my experience, being a woman myself, it is kinda hard to separate sex from emotional attachment. And believe me, I've been in some relationships that really damaged my self esteem because of it.

So, my advice would be to put all the cards on the table and speak to her about what's going on and what you both think is the best course of action to follow for you both.

Of course, you both enjoy the sex, WHO DOESN'T?

But that's not the point, the point here is that both of you may be getting into something hard to get by in the future. So that's the point of my advice....

Isn't it , That girls prefer intimacy with sex being romantic? And guys it doesn't matter at all, they can do it anytime anywhere . The whole seperation of sex and emotions.

Personally I just can't have one-night stands with women.I'd enjoy the sex i'm sure but I know that after it's over I'll just feel empty and unsatisfied. And I could never damage a woman emotionally like that if I don't Love her.

This probably sounds stupid but I like calling sex Making love ......LOL?:033: with someone I love.

Archive

posted by Jamtex on Oct 6, 2009:

GaijinPunch said:

Oh, I could give you a list...

Ex-girlfriends? :lol:

Archive

posted by K-Panggg on Oct 6, 2009:

Vosse said:

Isn't it , That girls prefer intimacy with sex being romantic? And guys it doesn't matter at all, they can do it anytime anywhere . The whole seperation of sex and emotions.

Personally I just can't have one-night stands with women.I'd enjoy the sex i'm sure but I know that after it's over I'll just feel empty and unsatisfied. And I could never damage a woman emotionally like that if I don't Love her.

This probably sounds stupid but I like calling sex Making love ......LOL?:033: with someone I love.

I find that trait of yours to be very respectable, RARE and AMUSING-

More men should think like you.
I've had "meaningless" sex, and it damaged me more than it did me good. Of course, everything was in the context of a relationship. But it was meaningless because the guy didn't care for me... so in those cases, it was really damaging for me.

In any case, my advice to our dear Twimfy here remains the same. TALK TO HER and sort it out.

Archive

posted by Twimfy on Oct 6, 2009:

K-Panggg said:

I find that trait of yours to be very respectable, RARE and AMUSING-

More men should think like you.
I've had "meaningless" sex, and it damaged me more than it did me good. Of course, everything was in the context of a relationship. But it was meaningless because the guy didn't care for me... so in those cases, it was really damaging for me.

In any case, my advice to our dear Twimfy here remains the same. TALK TO HER and sort it out.

Ok she's hooked, but there's too much at risk for her for us to go public with this. I mean I don't give a shit, I have nothing to lose but she's really uncertain.

It can only go two ways really, we either keep having this secret on your doorstep life of we part ways, both roads lead to heartache and fall out as far as I can see.

@graciano - Using my real name....aaaaaghhh two can play at that game Jonathan. Lol don't care really, obvious to most i'd imagine just seems weird seeing it on here...wonder how many other Tims there are on here.

Archive

posted by alecjahn on Oct 6, 2009:

Vosse said:

\

Yes, exactly.

I am so tired of hearing my own brother babbling at bars about railing chicks and shit. Then again maybe I don't understand him, or "it" at all.

Archive

posted by Barc0de on Oct 6, 2009:

sex with someone you hate is even more awesome. You can feel the power.

Archive

posted by alecjahn on Oct 6, 2009:

Barc0de said:

sex with someone you hate is even more awesome. You can feel the power.

NO. I guess it depends on if there's an immense ammount of shame included with that.

My brother... (I think I'm safe saying this, I don't think he'll ever know I post...) and I were at a halloween costume party last year. I got a little drunk, and really bored, and went home. Big mistake. He got a little high and even more drunk, then railed a... less-than-desirable girl.

He was dressed as Harpo Marx.
She just looked like some sort of bowling ball/vampire bat/hooker/lol I said bowling ball because it was true.

Best part of the night was him staying in character for like 3 straight hours.