10yr Relationship has ended.. need tips!

Archive

Post by Archive » June 26th, 2019, 7:56 pm

posted by Vosse on Oct 7, 2009:

The friend zone sucks, women lol. I dated a girl who said that she felt like she'd known me forever that whatever I felt for her she felt 10 times more, that everything was so different with me. And all this other crap.

Then a month later she had this wacky mental breakdown because I was graduating high school and she was a couple grades behind me. Mostly because of her crazy ex who had this deathgrip on her because he was her first boyfriend but his 10th girlfriend.
Anyway she had this insane idea that when I moved to florida that I was going to cheat on her becasue all she'd ever known was her ex cheating on her.

Well her being stubborn didn't get talked out of breaking up because of said ex.
Who then became her bf again.

I left her a message saying that I know how people act and he will just hurt her again and that I would always love her (yatta yatta, which coincidentally Is still true in a cosmic weird kind of way)

well 6 months go by and I get phone call one day and whatta ya know, it's her. And she starts telling me some stuff then she starts crying about how he cheated on her again.
And at this point I thought it was a good time to throw away my resentment towards her. And just be there for her
It seemed like we were really close again and that I might get my second chance.

3 months go by and nothing's happened. She starts her next year of classes , i'm getting ready for college. And me with having so much free time decided I'd go to her school and hang wtih her during her lunch break. Low and behold to my great day, this friend that she had been telling me about is now her new boyfriend. I feel extremely un-comfortable but me keeping a straight face at all times still act like i'm having a good time.

Apparently they "just happened" like within a couple days of me comming to hangout.

And when i'd talked to her on the phone within that time frame found out that she still thinks that it's easier to tell and talk to me about stuff than anybody else even her bestfriend.

But I never really just got it. I didn't act like a pushover, I wasn't too nice etc. Did she ever consider me or how I felt? she knew how I felt.

She said a few days before that, that "we" could happen again but it would depend on a few things. She never mentioned what that was.

I've just never really gotten it at all lol.
Now i've gone the route of having to act different than I am and lie about stuff to see how he reactions play out.

Like I've been more of a smart ass towards her and told her That I had a new girlfriend, with her saying back how I should treat her. And me Acting like I don't feel like being a good boyfriend anymore because when I am i get fucked. Just like everytime I put my own neck out for someone else.

Then this past weekend she called to tell me her father had a heart attack. Why would I want to know? Why would I care?(I do) Why does she bother telling me? I'm not her boyfriend

the whole situation as a whole is really confusing as hell

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1921793

The video is the Adam and eve in the friendzone in the playlist

Archive

posted by GaijinPunch on Oct 7, 2009:

Jamtex said:

Ex-girlfriends? :lol:

That was the joke, yes.

Archive

posted by Barc0de on Oct 7, 2009:

Sex is not the answer.

Sex is the question.

The answer is yes.

-Confucius

Archive

posted by alecjahn on Oct 7, 2009:

^ Win

Archive

posted by Maggs on Oct 8, 2009:

haha barcode thats classic

Archive

posted by K-Panggg on Oct 10, 2009:

So, how's everything going Twimfy???

any news?

are we still in the SHENANIGANS part? (I loooooooove that word... shenanigans lol)

Archive

posted by Twimfy on Oct 11, 2009:

K-Panggg said:

So, how's everything going Twimfy???

any news?

are we still in the SHENANIGANS part? (I loooooooove that word... shenanigans lol)

It's sort of sitting at a half relationship. We're still keeping it a secret and she's still going away in 3 months but I'm happy for it to trundle along the way it is at the moment.

Archive

posted by K-Panggg on Oct 11, 2009:

Twimfy said:

It's sort of sitting at a half relationship. We're still keeping it a secret and she's still going away in 3 months but I'm happy for it to trundle along the way it is at the moment.

GOOD!
I'm happy for you!:nod:

Archive

posted by Shadowlayer on Oct 13, 2009:

Kill her, burn the body, freeze-dry the ashes and make yourself a cup o' coffee with it.

I call it the gorechiatto

Archive

posted by K-Panggg on Oct 13, 2009:

Shadowlayer said:

Kill her, burn the body, freeze-dry the ashes and make yourself a cup o' coffee with it.

I call it the gorechiatto

That drink needs VODKA:katamari: