The Atari Panther:The Game Claims/UK Press Coverage etc.

Archive

Post by Archive » June 27th, 2019, 8:07 pm

posted by KGRAMR on Sep 17, 2017:

Lost Dragon said:

@Roberth Anthony Martinez Rivero:

If you want to share JSIII Panther findings..create a thread directly for your findings.

I know exactly what's been said on JSIII to the exact timestamp.

Your fooling no one.

And i am really sorry, but Jason Johnson is barking out of the wrong tree, i 've no idea who he is, never spoken to him, let alone sent death threats to him.

I know you want to be seen as someone online..cue you being on Unseen64, here, YT, Planet Virtualboy, Retrocollect, Dreamcast-talk etc etc.

Yes we can all put a user name into goggle.

I know your trying to get JSIII staff to get the zipfiles off Scott.

I know the social media experiments your conducting.

And this is why I'm asking the MODS here to close my account.

It's not being used to bring genuine information to those interested in Atari, but to further fuel your crusade as you put it, agains't myself and others.

Anyone who posts a comment about being happy for a MOD to die in a fire, isn't of the mental stability to engage in serious discussion.

I've seen enough of your demands on here and Unseen64 and your rants on JSIII, fueled by Kieran..who I've advised time and time again to get professional help for his Aspergers, to end this here and now.

We've been 3 steps ahead of you since day 1.

Play the innocent all you like..we are done.

Man, i just said my opinion, that's all. There's no need to throw a rant. I'll leave you alone then 'cause it seems i can't apport anything to your thread without the need of you slamming the group and Kieren's condition. It seems that you really have a obsession not only with him but also with me, by thowing rants on various threads on Atariage about my opinions and by searching me on which groups i'm active (i left PVB and DC-Talk in order to focus and help those who are into the Jaguar. I also commented on Unseen64 to see if anbody has ROMs of the unreleased SNES games there, since i'm finishing the 100 games i have on my collection as i've been on a SNES kick recently. Last but not least i haven't even commentated on RC due to my focus on helping those searching for answers about the Jag). Also, you know way too much what's happening on the group and i don't have any agenda against you, and you bringed Jason Johnson to the table, not me so there's that :-I One final note, if i'm triying to contact Scott Stilphen about the .zip files he got from those Atari Corp. computers is because everybody deserves to see them and not just you. So, who's the elitist then? 'Cause it's not me, i know there's stuff that can't be shared for various reasons i've found out but the Atari stuff deserves to be seen by pretty much everybody and not by one person only :-/ And yes i stand by that opinion, the Mods of ASSEMblergames are MUCH better & friendlier than Sauron (who has done shady things behind the forums) at AA Image

Archive

Post by Archive » June 27th, 2019, 8:07 pm

posted by KGRAMR on Sep 16, 2017:

I'll put this here...thanks for CJ de Bie & Leonard Tramiel for posting this baby Image

Attached Files:

../../attachments/panther-display-sub-s ... 5-1991.pdf

Panther - Display Sub-Sytem Specification - march 5, 1991.pdf

File size: 4 MB

Views: 199