[WTT] Searching Betas / Demos, Samples, Debug Builds - Various Systems, Various Games

Archive

[WTT] Searching Betas / Demos, Samples, Debug Builds - Various Systems, Various Games

Post by Archive » June 27th, 2019, 10:36 pm

posted by ItsMeMario on Jul 11, 2017:

Hi there,

after a long search on the internet I couldnt find what I was looking for, so I thought I start a "WTT" (Want To Trade) thread here on assembler.

Im looking for Betas / Demos, "Not For Resale", Samples, Reviews and/or Debug Builds on various systems. (see list)

I can offer similar items for trading. From Playstation Demo discs to various gaming cards from arcade systems and as well Promo or NFR Discs from various systems.

Im not looking for "just" silver discs with no text on it (neither empty grey cartridges with no graphics), but for discs (cartridges) that have already printed the game logo and at least some words like "Sample, Demo, Not For Resale, Review etc." on it.

Im not looking for the super rare stuff worth hundreds of dollars, just for (cheap) examples of each system, so I can add something from each to my collection. (Stuff worth like around 5$-25$), so if its already dumped or a mass ebay product, no problemo. Image

I post here because I dont want to buy single items from dozens of eBayers, paying 10x the shipping fees,
if I could find a fellow collector here on assembler instead, who maybe has some spare ones, Id be more then happy to trade for other items. Image

Im looking for the mentioned kind of discs/cartridges on the following systems :

-NES
-GameBoy Classic / Advance / Color
-Nintendo Disk System (HVC-022)
-NeoGeo (CD and/or Cartridge)
-Sega Saturn
-Amiga CD 32
-Atari Jaguar
-PS3
-PS4
-Xbox One
-Wii & WiiU & Switch
-PC

The game titles I have in mind, for example, are either :

-Sim City
-Myst
-Syndicate
-Street Fighter
-Tekken
-Fatal Fury
-Rebel Assault
-Lemmings
-The Sims
-Road Blasters
-Alone In The Dark
-Samurai Showdown
-Sonic games / Sonic and Mario Games
-Gauntlet
-Qix
-Paperboy
-Bubble Bobble
-Apogee games (Shareware) demos test samples...

-anything classic or "old"...or anything witth the word alpha/beta/sample/NFR on the disc/cartridge

Feel free to post your offers here or send me a PM, then we can discuss what you are going to offer and what you might looking for.

If you are "known on assembler" I would have no problem with sending my itmes 1st.

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you soon. Image