Zelda 3: The Tri-Force of the Gods (Chinese Original - Famicom/NES)

Archive

Post by Archive » June 28th, 2019, 7:06 am

posted by Trenton_net on Oct 4, 2009:

Hi Everyone,

You know the drill... More parts of the collection to sell direct from China. To the best of my knowledge, this title has never been dumped so the only way to play is with a real cartrige.

Zelda 3: The Tri-Force of the Gods (Number avalible = ASK!)

Manual - Places to visit and inventory.

Manual - All the different items you need to find on your quest.

Screenshot - The SNES legend comes to the Famicom!

Screenshot - That faithful moment when it all started.

Screenshot - Awoken by Zelda's cry!

Screenshot - All the empty spaces means lots of items to find.

Screenshot - On the way to the castle...

Screenshot - The secret passage into the castle. Just like we remember it.

Screenshot - When Link receives his sword...

Screenshot - Exploring the castle...

GENERAL CAUTION: All stock was purchased directly from the store(s) as new. However, we are talking China (Black market) new. That means each unit was probably assembled by hand and imperfections or defects on the case, cartridge, label, and product should be expected. Also note that Chinese sellers tend to talk out of their ass. That means, what they bill as “new”, could very well be display models, test units, or whatnot (Sometimes existing save games are present). Unfortunately due to the nature of these items, it can’t be helped.

So with that caution aside, although all items were purchased from a store, I will bill these as USED to be safe. They have only been played once by myself to verify they boot/work and that’s it. Otherwise, they have been sitting in a box since the day they were purchased. Also, I would mention that due to the age of these products, the batteries for save games might not still hold charge.

Asking:

$39 (No serious manufacture defects outside of manual labor imperfections)
$19 (Some manufacture defects that are more than simple manual labor imperfections - in many cases, this just means a corner of the box is a bit bent, but can also mean more serious cosmetic problems)

Shipping for 1 unit is roughly $10-$12 depending on your location. Payment can be made by PayPal. Unfortunately, due to the nature of these items they are all sold as-is. In addition, to be fair to all users, I cannot mix and match products for quality. All items will be distributed randomly as originally packed.

Thanks Everyone!

NOTE: I will no longer hold items for people. Since there are many people interested in these products, I cannot wait months for payment. Please pay promptly or your item may be sold to the next person in line.

Archive

posted by karsten on Sep 18, 2009:

the game seems surprisingly good and well copied! out of interest, is it all in chinese?

Archive

posted by Bramsworth on Sep 18, 2009:

Hah, I was hoping I'd get my 2 copies I have on the way before you got to it! You must be spending a fortune buying so many at once Image I still can't wait to see exactly how it plays, since Waixing is just as bad as Nanjing's crap a lot of the time. Tell me, is the music copied at all? Or do they reuse music from their other games.

Those shots alone give me high hopes for this game Image

And if anyone wants to see more shots, you can check this page out:
http://www.geocities.jp/rinkaku89/pachigame2/53_fc_zelda.html

As you can see, any text that comes up is Chinese. I doubt anyone would have any real problems with it though.

Archive

posted by Trenton_net on Sep 18, 2009:

Bramsworth said:

Hah, I was hoping I'd get my 2 copies I have on the way before you got to it! You must be spending a fortune buying so many at once Image I still can't wait to see exactly how it plays, since Waixing is just as bad as Nanjing's crap a lot of the time. Tell me, is the music copied at all? Or do they reuse music from their other games.

Those shots alone give me high hopes for this game Image

And if anyone wants to see more shots, you can check this page out:
http://www.geocities.jp/rinkaku89/pachigame2/53_fc_zelda.html

As you can see, any text that comes up is Chinese. I doubt anyone would have any real problems with it though.

Bramsworth --> I didn't spend any money purchasing these games. My cousin used to work at a gameshop his friend ran (in China of course) so he was able to get as many items as he wanted for his collection. I assume he just purchased a few extra box's here and there depending on if he thought it would be worth while or not. He's just sending them to me so I can sell it for him since he can't sell his collection himself from inside China due to PayPal, Ebay, ect, issues.

Just out of curiosity, are you just hitting the ground and asking someone on commission to search for/and purchase these games for you? If thats the case, I don't blame you if the price is rather high. My cousin says the second they find out someone is forign they jack up the price to match what they can afford (>_<)!

As for the music, I have no idea if it's copied or not, but it isn't original Zelda fare.

karsten --> And as to if it's all in Chinese or not, This game is totally in Chinese except for the odd menus and labels that are English.

Archive

posted by Bramsworth on Sep 19, 2009:

Pretty much what you said. A lot of these games seem to pop up overseas so they're not so hard to find, but it gets a bit pricey buying several at a time. The guy I have doing this for me is a collector himself and can see when big titles might be more valuable than others, so I get charged a bit more I believe, though I can't say 100% for sure. It luckily hasn't been the case for everything at least Image

I expected the music to not be Zelda. I can't wait to figure out just how good a job they did. Unfortunately though I recall reading on a Chinese board somewhere that there's a glitch at some boss somewhere late in the game that prevents you from even passing it. Hopefully that isn't true for all copies....

Probably only a matter of time this gets dumped and someone fixes that though.

Archive

posted by Trenton_net on Oct 6, 2009:

Update: One unit left from someone who failed to make payment due to financial issue!

EDIT: User can contact me if they still want a copy from this shipment.

Archive

posted by Trenton_net on Sep 21, 2009:

Update: All sold out. Thanks everyone!

Archive

posted by Trenton_net on Oct 2, 2009:

UPDATE: Got more units in, however my cousin says back when he got these the manufacturing quality was quite variable so there are two price points now for these based on that. You can see the original post for more details.

Also some users who already received the game posted videos of it running through a capture card. As you can see, the music isn't like Zelda and is a bit naft compared to a real licenced games, but the rest is rather good quality. Certainly one of the best Chinese original’s I’ve seen in a while (if not the most obscure and hardest to find).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anz5ZqlSBJ8&feature=player_embedded

Hopefully now that it’s getting into more peoples hands there will be greater awarness about it. More so than just sitting unrecognized on some shelf in a dirty Chinese shop someplace in China.

Archive

posted by pit56 on Oct 3, 2009:

Hi,

I'm interest on 4 of them , 2 in mint condition and 2 with some little damage , can you tell me sipping rates and give me your paypal adress in private

Archive

posted by Trenton_net on Oct 3, 2009:

Hi Pit56,

Not a problem. Please check your PMs for more information.