Just a thought.

Archive

Zelda: Majoras Mask: Limited Edition Gold Game Pak

Post by Archive » June 28th, 2019, 7:07 am

posted by Zeldafreak on Jan 10, 2010:

Alchy said:

How about you stop moaning.

Just a thought.

You obviously don't see the headline for this thread?

It's nothing about a Pokèmon N64.. That's not what I started this thread to discuss, as you can see (Or not). I really didn't think that someone would hijack this thread.. And I don't want to start another one, as it's more accurate just to start a thread on the Pokèmon N64. My opinion, my thread. Or something. But it's nowhere near wanting a discussion on the Pokèmon N64 in any way (The headline)..

Just another thought

Archive

posted by Twimfy on Jan 10, 2010:

Zeldafreak said:

You obviously don't see the headline for this thread?

It's nothing about a Pokèmon N64.. That's not what I started this thread to discuss, as you can see (Or not). I really didn't think that someone would hijack this thread.. And I don't want to start another one, as it's more accurate just to start a thread on the Pokèmon N64. My opinion, my thread. Or something. But it's nowhere near wanting a discussion on the Pokèmon N64 in any way (The headline)..

Just another thought

Your opinion. Your thread. Everyone's forum.

Threads deviate all of the time and sometimes it brings out some really interesting questions and things to think about. Discussion is Discussion. In real life I don't force people to specifically stay on one subject, life would be pretty boring.

Discuss.

Archive

Twimfy said:

Your opinion. Your thread. Everyone's forum.

Threads deviate all of the time and sometimes it brings out some really interesting questions and things to think about. Discussion is Discussion. In real life I don't force people to specifically stay on one subject, life would be pretty boring.

Discuss.

Yeah, everyones thread, that's right :nod:

Yeah, but questions about a Pokèmon N64 can't fit in my thread.. Even though MM is for N64.. The first console it was released for, I can't see how a question about a Pokèmon N64 can be so darn interesting in a thread about this specific subject, the MM LE Gold Pak.

Everyone is free to start new threads, so why the fuck is it som damn hard to start a thread on the Pokèmon N64?

Just my opinion. Nothing bad about it, it's just kinda annoying.

Real Life actually is kind of different from the "life" on an internet-forum. You know. You don't start 50 conversations at the same time, and thinks that everyone will stick to what you gave each conversation as a highline. It is, imo, 100% Off Freakin' Topic to bring in real life in this highly interesting discussion.

So, enough. Fuck up the thread, I've got the answers I was looking for :nod:

Archive

posted by Twimfy on Jan 10, 2010:

Go through every single thread on this site and every other forum in the world and you will find that they never stay on topic. I understand that you're a little pissed off but there was no need to go on a rant about it, it doesn't look good on this site where we try to be as nice and understanding as possible.

A simple reply such as "Ok back on topic, does anyone have anymore information about my query?" would have sufficed.

It doesn't really matter now seeing as you have all of the info you need I guess, also I don't really care, I'm just bored in an internet cafe and sometimes like to shoot the shit.

There's no need to make a thread about the Pokemon N64 as there's nothing really special about it worth mentioning, your thread just reminded someone about it that's all. (It was also the site owner I might add).

Chill out don't stress, no damage done.

Archive

I'm sorry I made it a big deal :banghead:

Sorry, ppl :crying:

But let's have a great discussion, and not argue abuot small things. After-all, it's just plain stupid (My bad) to discuss such things. I'm sorry

Archive

posted by retro on Jan 11, 2010:

So wait, are you saying you have this Australian release? If so, why not post pictures?!

Archive

posted by Zeldafreak on Jan 11, 2010:

I have the Australian release of both OoT and MM. Only of the boxes, I don't open the boxes, to prevent the damn bending of the edges.. But they're both totally original and complete, and in very good condition.. :nod:

Here they are.. I did some pics on Australian OoT as well, just for show:

Majora's Mask:

Ocarina of Time:

And both, for a cool view:

As you can see, both the Australian releases, both in very good condition. Two nice items to have Image

Archive

posted by Rogue on Jan 11, 2010:

Zeldafreak said:

I have the Australian release of both OoT and MM. I'll see if some pics can be uploaded later today... Only of the boxes, I don't open the boxes, to prevent the damn bending of the edges.. But they're both totally original and complete, and in very good condition.. :nod:

You mean, never opened?

And about othere versions, could you find any? (Ocarina or Majora's)

Archive

posted by Zeldafreak on Jan 11, 2010:

Rogue said:

You mean, never opened?

And about othere versions, could you find any? (Ocarina or Majora's)

They're opened, but I don't like to open them when I can let it be and leave'm like they are.. They're not sealed.. But I hope to get the same ones sealed as well, someday :nod:

I don't know, really.. I'm looking for different versions, but they're not easy to find, and I don't know yet.. But I guess there are at least 4-5 versions of each.. If that's what you're asking.. :nod: