Zelda

Archive

Zelda

Post by Archive » June 28th, 2019, 7:07 am

posted by alecjahn on Aug 4, 2011:

I need to find a friend with Windwaker. And other stuff to borrow.

Archive

Zelda

posted by XerdoPwerko on Aug 4, 2011:

Wind Waker! I forgot about Wind Waker!

I started it and found it quite interesting, visually and in gameplay. But I had to give it back. The other day, I saw someone streaming some gameplay and it looks fantastic. One day, I'll give it a try. I have a wii and a GC controller, so I guess it's just a matter of finding a copy.

Other than this exception, my categorical assumption stands.

Archive

Zelda

posted by la-li-lu-le-lo on Aug 7, 2011:

I really enjoyed Wind Waker. My favorite Zelda, actually. It's the only one I've finished, but I've played parts of several others. I have the OoT 3D remake for 3DS, and it's pretty cool as well.

Archive

Zelda

posted by CrAzY on Aug 7, 2011:

karsten said:

i think the second games was the one i liked the most followed by the snes one. and i guess i'm the only one in the world Image

You might be right on that. I am the same, but vice versa! At least I still think 2 is good! (Even if flawed in a few ways ;-))
I would then put Wind Waker next!

Also, I am surprised to hear so many people say Wind Waker. Most peoples opinions I have heard always disliked. Damn it is good.

graciano1337 said:

I've never finished a Zelda game. I have A Link to the Past. I spent a lot of time messing around in OoT. I played the original numerous times growing up. One of these days...

Don't bother with Oot, just beat A Link to the Past! Really immerse yourself into all the sweetness of the game, such as the awesome soundtrack, the Charm of SNES Sprites, Fluid Control, damn. I swear, I have played a ton of Zelda's and that one always comes out on top to me.

I never beat Twilight Princess. I got to the part after I got shot out of a cannon into the desert and found a mirror shard or something? Foggy memory.
Is it even worth beating? I just fell out of hardcore gaming then I guess.

Archive

Zelda

posted by hugh on Aug 7, 2011:

I love Zelda (kinda) games! A Link to the Past is the reason I have a SNES, OoT is the reason I have a N64. Love them, even more once I didn't get so annoyed every time Navi said 'Hey!'. LOL

I have Mask but couldn't get into it, the time limit kept throwing me off. I liked the original Zelda but didn't like Zelda II. Although I am playing it on my GameCube now (haven't got far yet, but I'm working on it).

WindWalker- I couldn't get into it for some reason, maybe when I beat Twilight i'll go back.

Also working on OoT Master Quest.

I have Hour Glass for my DS (again the only reason why I have a DS LOL) got to level 9 in the temple, then I got so frustrated with it. Either it was going to hit the wall or I just stop playing it. I picked stop playing with it. :banghead:

I really liked Four Swords I just wish it wasn't so short. Image

=Hugh

Archive

Zelda

posted by HCK on Aug 18, 2011:

So I got up to the water temple boss 2 weeks ago and haven't touched TP since. The funny thing is that even now, there's a bajillion other things I would rather do than continue it.

N really needs to freshen up their IPs.

Archive

Zelda

posted by G0dLiKe on Aug 20, 2011:

I also loved the NES/FDS parts more than the other ones, I guess it has something to do with the fact that earlier videogames had a more in-depth story than newer ones, I really have that impression.

Never got into the N64 parts, I didnt like the graphics, I really enjoyed Wind Waker on NGC and Twilight Princess, also on NGC.

Archive

Zelda

posted by HCK on Aug 24, 2011:

I've returned to TP.

I think that is they cut out the utterly RETARDED side quests and instituted a leveling up system with stats (a bit like traditional RPGS), Zelda would become much more dynamic.

I think Zelda would do well with a twist of MMORPG, meaning the truly expansive lands and multitude of things with which to equip yourself.

Archive

Zelda

posted by The Awoken One on Aug 27, 2011:

No one is mentioning the minish cap? Which is seriously underrated imo.
Come to think of it the only none handheld zelda`s i like are Link to the past and Windwaker.

My personal favourite still is Links awakening.

Archive

Zelda

posted by spot778 on Aug 28, 2011:

Loved the music during the sailing in WW, that's the last Zelda I played. Legend to the Past rocks too !