Zeldrak's small collection of personal favorites.

Archive

Post by Archive » June 28th, 2019, 7:07 am

posted by zeldrak on May 13, 2011:

I am usually a person that only collects the stuff he likes. So i don't have much, however, I try to find my fav games and get them at a good price around here, since importing still comes a bit expensive where i live Image

anyway, i'll start with something recent, I haven't seen any pictures of this online yet, but I believe some people might have this. It's a review code version of Heavenly Sword for the PS3 that a friend of mine gave me. It's in perfect condition, since I only played it once. It also comes with a DVD which I'm guessing it's some sort of "Making-Of" for the reviewers.

Sorry for the quality, my iPod Touch is the only good camera i have at the moment Image

Front cover

Back cover

Opened

Right Side Open

Left Side Open

Discs Closeup

It's also got a nice few pages of artwork with some commentary on the center, too bad you can't read with this crappy camera.

Here's my fav jewels from my PS1 collection, i love these games Image Also, if someone could tell me what's the going price for a near mint Vagrant Story, i'd be thankful.

My PS2 favorite acquisitions Image

Metroid was just there to fill the missing gap Image since i can't find my Dark Cloud 2 case :C

I got a Wii only a while ago, so i only got these, but i also got Monster Hunter 3, which i got no picture of atm.

Back on the PS2, i got Promo discs for WRC3 and Tourist Trophy, I'd also love to know if these are worth anything Image
ImageImage

More to come, i need to take pics of my consoles, though nothing fancy, like some of you guys Image

Archive

posted by IcarusNick on May 13, 2011:

Nice collection, Really love your taste. definitely quality over quantity :thumbsup:

Archive

posted by zeldrak on May 13, 2011:

also, i got a good deal on some soundtrack CD's on a convention, these were the most interesting ones that i picked up.

The grandia III case is a 2-disc set of the complete soundtrack and as an added bonus it has the Piano Sheet for the main theme.

I also found this on one of my CD stacks just now. PAL review copy of Bushido Blade. Still runs perfectly fine, but, like all PS1 games at the time, it's got some scratches on the disc.