Zephyr XDK Test Kit Like New + 120g Sidecar For Sale

Archive

Zephyr XDK Test Kit Like New + 120g Sidecar For Sale

Post by Archive » June 28th, 2019, 7:07 am

posted by Dopesoner930 on Nov 11, 2011:

I decided that I at this point do not have alot of time to use my kit because I am so busy with school and could use some money for a few things I need to buy so sadly I must sell it. This kit is a late 07 zephyr kit. It was used at a trade show and sat in storage up until i purchased it about a month and a half ago. When i received it it literally was brand new. Seal was intact, I opened the kit and remove the r6t3 resistor to prevent pnet bricking, I have connected to pnet successfully but will not guarantee it to be unbanned after it being shipped to a different location). I applied new thermal paste added second gen cpu and gpu, 12v fan modded, as well as added a 3rd mini computer fan to the top of the extended heatsink arm for added cooling. I also put a red ring of light board in it. This kit is beautiful, I have seen very few in this kind of condition, it has tons of life ahead of it. It comes with a 120g sidecar for pix and dvd emu. You will need a 213w psu to power the sidecar. I have the sidecar off because i only had a standard 203w psu for it. I will ship international for extra shipping fee. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

I am asking for $600 price drop $500 plus shipping for it (price is highly negotiable I need this sold to pay for school)

Also i only accept paypal gift in order to protect myself as a seller (will accept paypal as goods from a highly known member on here with lots of posts proof and vouches)

I will give whatever proof you would like to show legitimacy

sold to macwest please close